Monday, June 26, 2006

Nicole gets her Urban cowboy

Nicole gets her Urban cowboy

"Kidman has said she and Urban will set up home in Nashville when they return to the United States.

"'I've moved to Tennessee for my personal life,' she said last week. 'It's nice.'"



Maybe I'm a total sell out, but I'm excited about this new addition to the Nashville community. I don't know how Nashville thinks about it however. Perhaps because I think she's an amazing actress with her classic style. Perhaps it's because she has done two pieces with Baz Luhrmann (Moulin Rouge! and the Chanel perfume ad). Perhaps because she seems to be an actress who picks films that please her, not for the numbers (like Dogville). Or perhaps because she's just so dern pretty! **Note to all Kidman/Luhrmann fans, according to IMDb.com, the two are supposed to work on a film costarring Hugh Jackman! Production is supposed to start in Febuary of '07.

But, I'm not all promoting that yucky girl Paris Hilton's video. Sorry Lucia, but I don't see the beauty in that clip. I will say it's cool that she's got sand on her face. It's just too cliche, the whole beach scene thing. Then she tries to dance? Gimme a break! It reminds me of the JLo clip for "Control Myself" where she jumps up on whats-his-name in a not sexy way. And WHAT is that white thing she's wearing (paris, not JLo)? uck! Okay, I'm about to start criticizing Madonna's new clip, so I feel pretty confident I'm not a sell out.

1 comment:

Kathy T. said...

I'm really excited she has moved here! I hope to catch a glimpse of her one of these days (I'm such a celebrity ho!). haha...