Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Thanks again to everyone who so graciously opened up their homes to me while I was visiting on the West Coast. I had a great time, though I did tire myself out a bit. It was wonderful to see so many folks I had not seen in years. The driving up and down the country side was gorgeous as well. This is a picture I had great fun taking. This is a timed picture, so you'll have to excuse the shadows!


I'm standing in front of a waterfall at a picnic area on Hwy 96 in Northern CA. Posted by Hello
I got to spend some quality time with family and friends and am very grateful that I was able to get out there! Thanks again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Magen,
This picture looks somewhat familiar! Hope all is well with you. Your Mom sends me your e-mails. We're praying for you.
Sue