Monday, May 14, 2007

I have one of these too


Alright, I have a totally cute brother too. He will not be coming to visit me. Sadly. But he's done lots of visiting himself. He's visiting California right now learning how to do something... I'm not sure what exactly, but it has to do with loving the outdoors, being a leader, helping others to be leaders, and loving God. If you've heard of Youth With a Mission, and/or SOAR maybe you know more. If you're on board with him on any of those things, or just want to find out where he is in this amazing pic, I can hook that up.

So yeah.

other news? I was in Stara Zagora for the coolest eighty's party EVER. I'd post a pic but I haven't got any. Jessie. It's spring in my valley which means I'm constantly fighting something. There is at this moment a bug crawling up my wall. Uh, I hate those things. Not a roach though, so I can deal. Anyway, I have a nasty throat thing, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup-that'd be eye candy!!