Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dubrovnik and her Islands

I was so addicted to taking pictures through the city walls. This is the old harbor. Cool. 
These are my feet on a boat. This boat took me to three different islands on the coast of Dubrovnik. You can't tell it from this picture, but one of my ankles is fatty swollen from being sprained by a huge klutz!  
Dubrovnik city wall from the sea... ohhh, can I tell you how amazing it was to sit on a boat and feel the salt air all over my skin? To be cool and hot at the same time? To feel so refreshed? Perfect. 
This is one of the little islands we visited. I can't remember if this is the one on which I laid out for hours or if this is the one where I took a refreshing but quick little hop in the water. Either way, it was nice.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tanya said...

These are great pictures. Seams like you have spent a great time. :) Go on the same way!

P.S. I red your comment in my blog. As I wrote there, I'm glad and flattered of your try reding it. It is obviously not easy. I was thinking about starting a blog in english (even though my english is not perfect). I guess that at present we could communicate by my comments or eventually by e-mail.