Friday, December 09, 2005

Okay, so my brother sent me an email. For some reason he finds it difficult to email me using me email. But he has no problem sending me a message using MySpace. Wha'er bro. He said something deeply profound, so I'm putting it on here. Also, for more profundities, check out Hasarder's comment on my last post

Meggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggster, love ya sis..... hows stuff going, [details ommitted to protect the innocent.
...er]
Just remember he is a male and in being so he is most likly
in the 99.9% stupid to relationship cadigory(sp.). Fear not, that still leaves
something like 300 million men that are in fact not relationship stupid.(my math
may be wrong....okay i'm quite sure it is completely wrong)


okay, I thought that was absolutely great. maybe you have to know my brother to get it. I MISS HIM!!! I MISS MY SISTER TOO!! Dudes, I didn't think the holidays would be hard, but alas, they are. Good news! My mom sent me a crock pot. a what? a crockpot yes, I did say a crockpot! So, I can have apple cider this winter. I have a few cinnamon sticks sent from home. Anyone know if I can find cloves in Bulgarland? Anyone want to send me some? I just want to say, my mom sends killer packages. And Susan from Christ Church... y'all are the bomb! soopair (Bulgarish for super)

Dern, I better get to work. I have a full weekend of grading and test preparation. Luckily, I will be distracted by Harry Potter for the better part of Saturday. BTW, that's a sad note. This will be the first time I've seen Harry Potter with out my best sister, Soukanya. Ophh, bouli mi certsa ("oh, my heart hurts" in Bulgarian). I may absolutely SOB because I have to watch this with out her. Princess, I'm missing you these Holydays!

No comments: