Sunday, December 04, 2005

Stalking YOU!

SO!  I’ve taken the next step!  I’m stalking you!  I’m really into this blogging thing.  It’s fantastic!  Lucia thanked me today for adding a link to her site.  She said she’s been getting a lot of hits from my site.  Well, this got me thinking (I know, that usually means trouble…).  I knew it would be easy to add a simple hit counter, but I didn’t know they could say where the viewer (hitter?  I don’t so much know proper blogspeak) came from!  So, thanks to a few good links from Blogger.com, I’m well on my way to obsessing over how many hits I get and from where they came…  I won’t tell you what else I can learn about you because it is SO wrong.  These darned rights violatin’ contraptions of modern technology.  ; )  

Have a super week!  Since I have to go to school again, and have sworn to double my efforts to be an excellent teacher and PCV, I may be seen less of in the online/blogging world.  Ah, sad…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm..this does trouble me, Megi. I don't want you to always know all the details about comments that I make!!

??????

Maegen said...

well don't worry... I was going to try to nail exactly who made this anonymous comment. There was more than one person on my blog at this moment. While one of them was on an ISP in LaVergne TN using Windows 98 (clearly my family!), I can't accuse your for sure... so don't worry, I can't really connect the two. I'm not that good. luvyas!

Arin_C said...

Wow I guess you've gone all 1984 on us....

cinnamon girl said...

Thanks Maegen! I wanted a site counter but wasn't sure how or where to get one. I don't mind you tracking me if you don't mind me tracking you!

Anonymous said...

i think this is all scary beyond all reason. why oh why would you want this info at your fingertips. its a control issue and i think you need to let go....

hehehe. only teasing, but seriously. what other info do you know about me that i dont know that you know?

oh man. Stiles

Maegen said...

Hasarder, it's not too hard to track you. I don't have any acqauintances in Australia. Congrats on your own fun new counter. I think I was number 4. Don't you hate that you have to start with these tiny numbers? I just couldn't pick some random number to start off with though.

Stiles, I don't think getting the stat counter was the control issue indicator, I think the fact that I'm obsessed with it is the problem.

lovesit