Saturday, December 03, 2005

Proof that online quizes are глупости













You fit in with:
Agnosticism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Agnostic. You are fairly ambivalent towards any religion or spiritual connection. You lead a very busy life and find that religion and spirituality are unnecessary to your life.


0% scientific.
20% reason-oriented.















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

What a joke huh? I'll tell you the truth, I was liberal with my answers... I can't remember most of them now. This just serves to prove that the world is not ready for a non-legalistic approach to Christianity. Wha'er. I'm NOT agnostic.

1 comment:

cinnamon girl said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
I've read your blog.
Sure, real agnostic you are.

Funny though. I just did that quiz and it was fairly accurite for me - spiritual/Taoist 50% spiritual and 80% rational, or something like that.
Yeah, that'll do.
It said 'organized religion may not be for you, you're better off seeking it on your own terms.'

I worked that one out years ago.