Friday, December 02, 2005

Vampires and other strange things

Vampire graves discovered in Bulgaria Weird link.

So I'm sick today and I've discovered that Google's reign over the world has expanded to include a strictly-limited-to-blogs search engine. I'll explore this engine until I tire of it and let you know how it works. My goals of exploration: interesting BG stuff, expanding my PC blogging network. You'd be amazed at how nice it is to step into someone elses personal world.

Bansko Rivals Europe's Top Ski Spots Bansko has aparently been named Europe's most improved ski resort. Well Howdee! Does that mean you'll come to visit me? My little town has a super nice new hotel, and is only 5Km from Bansko. Or you could crash at my cozy little flat and I'll bake you an apple cake.

UFO spotted and filmed in Blagoevgrad So, I know this is hard to believe... But think about all of the treasures to be sought in my oblist! I'm suprised it's taken aliens this long to discover the wonders of South West Bulgaria. Check out the video.

1 comment:

Arin_C said...

Wow so when I stay with you this winter you will make me a cake everytime? Or does this policy only only apply to people who have to travel more then an hour to see you?