Saturday, January 14, 2006

another stupid survey...

I AM:: still in my pajamas
I WANT:: chinese food
I HAVE:: to shower soon
I WISH:: my big heater was operational
I HATE:: being lied to and used
I MISS:: my family and all my friends and my puppy
I FEAR:: disapproval
I HEAR:: some dumb teenager on MTV's "Made"
I WONDER:: why my heater isn't working and why I'm sick so much and how I'm going to make it throught these two years
I REGRET:: mmm, I don't regret things. I make mistakes and learn. But I'm sorry for lost relationships.
I LOVE:: my family, my friends, food I don't make
I ACHE:: in my chest, dern cough
I ALWAYS:: am emotional, say it like it is.
I AM NOT:: fake, a sugar-coater
I DANCE:: badly, but have fun trying
I SING:: when I'm stressed or really happy or need to be distracted
I WRITE:: when I'm stressed or really happy or need to be distracted
I CONFUSE:: my students when I try to explain the difference between the possessive adjective and the possessive pronoun
I NEED:: The 1.5 hour massage I'm getting today
I SHOULD: get my life organized

YES OR NO
You keep a diary:: no
You have a secret journal:: no
You set your watch a few minutes faster:: i don't have a watch
You bite your fingernails:: no, but i pick at my lips...
You believe in love:: definitely

PEOPLE
The weirdest person you know:: my mom
The Loudest Person you Know:: my mom
The Sexiest Person you Know:: your mom
The Person that Knows the Most About You:: my mom
Your most overused phrase on IM: dude or be

DO YOU
TAKE A SHOWER EVERY DAY.:: yes
Have a(any) crush(es):: not currently
Think you've been in love: I know I have
Want to get married:: yes
Have any tattoos/where?:: not yet, but...
Piercings/where?: a bunch in my ears
Get motion sickness:: Only if I'm already sick
Think you're a health freak:: No but if i had a bit of discipline...
Get along with your parents:: generally
Like thunderstorms:: totally, but sometimes they're a bit emotional

WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK OF?
Ryan:: mmm?? i knew a couple ryans in highschool
Rob:: isn't the lead singer of matchbox 20 a rob... rob thomas?
Drew:: i went to high school w/ a drew
Heather:: my cousin heather
Eve:: of adam and eve
John:: john brammar only lives a couple hours from me and i didn't realize it until December.

RANDOM
NATURAL HAIR COLOR:: plain brown
CURRENT HAIR COLOR:: dark brown with bright blod layers, and bits of the summer's red coming through.
EYE COLOR:: brown
PARENTS::two
SIBLINGS:: Erik and Elayna... coolest kids in their own special ways.
LIVE WITH:: NOONE!

FAVORITES
NUMBER:: 3
COLOR:: green
DAY:: any day not a school day
MONTH:: August
SONG:: i'm between favorite songs... maybe "caught out there" by kelis or "you're beautiful" by whats his name
FOOD:: asian food... thai, japanese, my b/f's parents chinese/laotian/thai food,
SEASON:: summer
SPORT:: american football

PREFERENCES
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT? beggars can't be choosers
CHOCOLATE MILK OR HOT CHOCOLATE?hot chocolate
MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? milk
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? chocolate

IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
CRIED? yeah, when I threw up, alone, in my cold apartment.
HELPED SOMEONE? i talked about helping a kid on his TOEFL
GOTTEN SICK? i am sick right now
GONE TO THE MOVIES? no.
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? well, that between lunch and dinner space, for pizza
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? I've typed it... to my mom
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? No
TALKED TO AN EX? no
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? no
MISSED SOMEONE? um, several people
HUGGED SOMEONE? sadly, I'm hug deprived.
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS?no
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? no, thank God, i've had enough of that!

No comments: