Sunday, January 22, 2006

There's a first for everything!

Yesterday was a feat of strength in many ways. I'll tell you that skiing was physically tiring for me. And then there were other things that made it trying and yet rewarding.
Me, my counterpart Yulia, and Andy on our way up to the slopes in Bansko. I was really nervous at the time.
Me, Arin, and Andy getting ready to hit the slopes.











Me and Yulia after a long day of skiing. It was the first time ever for me, and the first time Yulia had skied in over 20 years!














And here's Meggy getting off the rope pull thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you call yourself, "Meggy". You cute in the cold. I am glad that you enjoyed skiing. Be careful, maybe a lot of stretching the week before would help.

Dad