Saturday, January 14, 2006

excuse my tardiness please

At 5pm, I sit on my couch made bed.  I had two classes this morning.  I was supposed to have four hours of freely chosen electives.  I cancelled them after my second period, went to have tea with some colleagues as I do every Thursday.  I went home changed my clothes and went to sleep.  Let me think… I was definitely asleep by 11am.  I woke up at 12 something.  Went back to sleep.  I woke up at 3ish.  I watched a lame cheeeezy Hallmark movie.  One of those family movies where the grown daughters move back home and in a series of chain reactions each get engaged.  It was a wedding movie.  I cried.  Being sick makes me more emotional.

Now I’m watching “Diary of Good Charlotte.”  The twins Benji and Joel got into a fight and they were talking about how they are tough on each other but really encourage each other as well.  Then the cleaner-cut one talked about how he always has one moment a day where he’s amazed at what God’s given him.  Hm…  

My throat is so swollen that I have some left over red beans and rice (thanks mom for sending that) stuck that I can’t get down.  Yesterday I vomited twice…  from hacking so hard.  Nice huh?  Weren’t you dying to know that?

I don’t have any internet right now, so I’m bored out of my mind…  I’d like to sleep, but I’ve slept a lot today.

I think I’ve developed a thing for baddish boys.  I mean…  a couple of weeks ago I watched “Viva la Bam” and not only did I think it was hysterical but I thought Bam was kinda cute.  Then…  oh…  I started digging on the Bloodhound Gang.  And now I think the twins from Good Charlotte are pretty cute.  

Uh…  So, I’m going to a mehana (traditional restaurant) to celebrate the birthday of my sitemate’s counterpart.  I’m grateful for my sitemates.  We don’t hang out much, but they think of me…  Okay, I’m going to watch another Hallmark movie.

THE NEXT DAY…

So, I have internet finally and I’ll update my post and post it.  Yesterday it wasn’t my sitemate’s counterpart’s birthday.  It was my sitemate.  Harmonie told me it was ___’s birthday and I don’t know what happened, it just didn’t register.  So I called right before I left and it turns out, it was Chad’s birthday, Harmonie’s husband.  So, we hung out, had fun, had blue cheese stuffed mushrooms, spoke a bunch of English.  All around good times.  

My big heater is being all weird on me.  The school shop teacher came over to check on it when my CP told his wife I would be home.  I was still out with her.  Nice.  So, let’s all pray it turns on tonight as it miraculously did last night.  For some reason, when I turn the switch, it doesn’t come on ninety percent of the time.  

I threw up again today.  WHAT BEH!  I don’t understand?!  How totally nasty!  Day before yesterday when I puked it wasn’t much…  just a gag thing.  But today I spent about five minutes over the toilet…  Now, when I get to really hacking, my eyes water really badly.  Um, when I vomit…  same thing.  I don’t know if it’s like this for guys, but vomiting is super emotional.  I know it’s like this for girls.  Why?  Why does the nastiest thing make me want someone around me the most.  I really was like, “ehhhh  hold meeeee.”  Super gross beh!  Oh, and know what else?  I have chunks of pizza in the back of my throat.  Mmm  yummy…  : (

Okay, I’m gonna go look for a grad school in Spain.  Maybe I’ll meet my European hottie there?  

No comments: