Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm dysfunctionally avoidant? I don't know about that... I've heard I actually like drama ???

(I have deleted that quiz b/c I think it was messing up my site. boo grrr)
I don't know how I feel about this. For one thing, I don't like how it's got that big gap, but I don't know what to do about that. For another thing, the results might be slightly less than scientific because - b/c it's an online quiz? yes, and... - I'm sick as can be and I'm probably not on the optimistic side. My mother, upon hearing my complaints, has decided I have pneumonia and should be medevac'd immediately. I completely agree. wait! maybe it's the bird flu?! Okay, I'm going too far, I know. I know I'm not dying of pneumonia or the bird flu... I'm not even running a fever folks. No, Meggy here is just rotting away on account of a cold, sinus infection, bronchitis, something like that. Given this dreadful winter, the odds of being eliminated from this game we call Peace Corps are still high... it's not too late to catch my death of pneumonia. HEY! STOP calling me a drama queen! okay, you can. Know what else? I've come to terms with being called a princess. I was given a lovely tiarra for Christmas by another volunteer's host brother. This came out of a joke that I was a princess. I adamently opposed this title. I even drank the little bug that died in my beer one day upon hearing others solemly swear that if I drank it, I wouldn't be called that again. It only half worked. But Mladen, the host brother, accepted that I was not a princess, but a queen. Thus the lovely tiara... by the way, who has a picture of that? Becca? What am I rambling? My ear hurts. and my throat, my chest, my back, my head, my neck. i want a massage. will you rub my feet. mommy, tickle my back. wah wah wah... somebody call the waaaahhhmbulance... please check to see that I haven't died... if you love me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maegen, Please respond IMMEDiately!! I can't stand the thought of you being seriously ill in Buglaria!! Doesn't the PC have a nurse you can call? Can't you get some antibiotics to shake this criminal infection and begin to feel well??! Do something, take a pill, get better, be proactive in your health and get to feelling well soon or I will have to call President Bush and make a complaint!
I love you and get out there and fly with the eagles and don't let the bugs get you down!! :-) ;- :-)

Anonymous said...

Remember, these silly internet tests you are doing are for entertainmet purposes only! If they were of any value you'd be paying huge bucks to be sitting in a swanky office taking them while someone in FANCY designer clothes watched you to see what side of your face your tears were running down while getting their colored recycled test paper all blotched up!
Love you and remember to check under the mattress for any peas before lying down or you just aren't going to rest well at all!!