Monday, January 02, 2006

Hollaa!!!!

This was my first attempt at the country quiz and I couldn't have asked for a better country, execpt perhaps Bulgaria. I think it's pretty accurate, except (again) for the sex part-- still not true! BAH! However, I can cook a good meal, and yes, even good enough to make people cry (try Thanksgiving dinner folks, unGodly far from home... and have you had my spaghetti sauce?



You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you,
you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to
questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage
to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can
really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people
cry.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid

No comments: